ThePlasticJesusThePlasticJesus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Iridescent Iridescent

The cat puns are killing me... lol. Liked the design a lot and the music just felt right. Great work.

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

Selma Hayak,Nikki Minaj joined my group ( I find that agreeable.) and I found the Golden Gun! Oooh and the Master Sword! NOOOOOO NOW I'M INFECTED! Score: 51,305 ah well...

William The Conqueror William The Conqueror

Really loved the concept! It's a grind fest sure but, it's an original take on one! Would like to have seen some bosses so that the abilities mattered more.

No Limits No Limits

I don't know where to begin with this one. It's a Hill Climb Racing clone.(-1 star) The first level is way too hard and makes me wonder if it was even tested. (-1 star) The upgrades cost WAY too much. (-1 star) Didn't you already make a game just like this? (-1 1/2 star) All of these things add up to a negative rating. Sorry. :(

Notorious Inc. Notorious Inc.

Wonderful! Quirky and addicting. I only wish it was longer.

Cemetery Guard Cemetery Guard

Frantic action with smooth controls and a great little soundtrack. The enemies were introduced and peppered throughout appropiately.

Tiny necromancer Tiny necromancer

Poor hit detection coupled with dodgy jump mechanics makes this nearly unplayable. Also, what makes him a necromancer?

Seedling Seedling

I can't say much beyond what everyone else has already said. The controls are great, the story is wonderful, and the dungeons are superb. I haven't played all the way through yet but, rest assured I'm looking forward to it.

Mini Crash Boy Mini Crash Boy

Your game is bugged. I should have gotten MAJOR distance twice but it cuts me off at like 20 meters.

i made this when i was 9. cut me some slack i made this when i was 9. cut me some slack

This game is completely nonsensical and the gameplay is extremely poor.